1. How do I get to your shop? The easiest way to find us is to get yourself to Walmart in Alamosa. Almost anyone in town can tell you how to get to Walmart. On the east side of the Walmart parking lot there is a little shopping, just south of Tractor Supply. We are located between the Verizon store and the Rent-A-Center in this shopping center. The DMV is located in the same shopping center. If you have any trouble just give us a call, (719) 937-2555. Tell us where you are and we can give you directions from there.
2. What is your Shipping Policy? click here to read our Shipping Policy
3. What is your Return Policy? click here to read our Return Policy
4. Do you offer sewing machine service and repair? YES! Wait time for service varies, but we do have an excellent repairman. He services all brands of machines. Call or come in for details.
5. What are your hours? Our hours are Monday - Friday 10am to 5pm and Saturday 10am to 3pm. We are closed Sundays, New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
6. Do you offer curbside pick-up? YES! You can place your order online and click the curbside pick-up option instead of shipping. You can also just call the shop, (719) 937-2555, place your order over the phone, pay over the phone and then pick-up later.
7. Do you offer classes? YES! We offer a wide selection of basic sewing and quilting classes. In addition, we also offer classes on bags, specific techniques (like paper piecing, applique, hand quilting, hand embroidery, ...) as well as specific patterns and projects. For full details, visit our Classes page.